The hottest sessions are back for 2023!
Learn more about these timely topics.
The 2023 AAD Annual Meeting in New Orleans will again present the most sought-after lectures and live education of the year.
Late Breaking Research
For 2023, the AAD is once again offering Late-breaking Research sessions, led by Hensin Tsao, MD, PhD, FAAD; both are happening on Saturday, March 18.
These sessions combine an extensive lecture/video presentation with hands-on instruction and practice sessions, covering a wide range of procedures.
Saturday, March 18
Monday, March 20
- W002 - Hands-on: Practical Anatomy for Dermal Fillers
- W003 - Hands-on: Nail Surgery
- W004 - Hands-on: Scar Revision
- W005 - Hands-on: Lasers
- W006 - Hands-on: Patch Testing Workshop
- W008 - Hands-on: Wound Closures
- W009 - Hands-on: Nail Surgery
- W010 - Hands-on: Varicose and Telangiectatic Veins
The Hands-on sessions are restricted, ticketed events. Check the online program for more information.
The ever-popular live demonstration sessions will be offered on Friday, March 17.
- C002 - Live Demonstration: The State of The Art of Aesthetic Dermatology
- C004 - Live Demonstration: Soft Tissue Augmentation and Neuromodulators – Simultaneous Cadaver Prosection and Live Patient Injections
The live demonstration sessions are restricted, ticketed events that sell out quickly. Check the online program for more information.
S048 - Hot Topics returns on Sunday, March 19, from 1-4 p.m., led by Kenneth J. Tomecki, MD, FAAD, and will feature many expert lecturers presenting on a variety of topics. As in past years, the symposium will address those “hot topics” established by registrant consensus — a true reflection of member concerns and interests.
Sessions are subject to change; for the latest information use the online program at aad.org.
Visit AAD DermWorld Meeting News Central for more articles.