Post your pics, pick up prizes!
Share your 2024 AAD Annual Meeting experience.
The Annual Meeting is right around the corner! Join the Academy on social media to share your 2024 AAD Annual Meeting experience and participate in daily challenges on the @AADmember Instagram and X (Twitter) accounts.
We are giving away prizes each day to those who participate on either platform — starting Friday, March 8, until Monday, March 11. Follow these rules and regulations for a chance to win.
We also encourage you to download these AAD-branded graphics to share on your personal social media pages. Let your colleagues know you are joining them in San Diego so you can make plans to meet up at the meeting. If you are presenting or directing a session, share our speaker graphics to let attendees know what they can learn by coming to your course.
Social media tips & guidelines
- Share what you learn at your favorite AAD sessions on various social platforms.
- Post a collection of your best photos and videos of your time at the conference.
- Tag people in your posts whenever possible to increase reach and engagement.
- Use 1-2 hashtags on X and 3-5 hashtags on Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn; avoid using hashtags on Facebook.
- Utilize different posting options on various platforms to appeal to their algorithms (i.e., share a mix of posts, stories, reels, lives, and threads on Instagram to maximize reach).
- Incorporate opportunities for engagement in your Instagram Stories by adding in stickers, polls, quizzes, or ask followers to answer a question.
- Refrain from using controversial language or unprofessional messaging.
- Always include #AAD2024 and tag @AADmember in all your meeting-related posts!